Forum

Welcome to your new Forum!

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tolec sounds pretty masculine to me
Phaedron
Beginner
Post Tolec sounds pretty masculine to me
on: October 18, 2012, 17:23

Does Drake seriously not know this is a dude? What gives...
Drake has repeatedly said he doesn't know if Tolec is male
or female, yet zealously defends him as being "the real deal"
and further reinforces this view by saying he can remotely
read someone to know if they are the real deal.

...And yet he apparently hasn't even listened to one interview
showing the guy is... a guy?! Has anyone ever referred to him as
a girl? Has he ever sounded like one? So why make an issue of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o60ZYqLrEH8

Video description:

May 25, 2012
Andromeda Council

During a Cosmic Vision News weekly news report - Tolec provides his & the Andromeda Council's thoughts on formal, governmental "Disclosure" by various western type governments.

HE also comments on and addresses the status of the dismantling of the - Reptilian side of the 'Cabal' / 'Illuminati' / 'Powers that Be' military officers & highest officials that defeated in the last Draco & Hydra undersea reptilian base, and were transported off planet to the Andromeda Council primary biosphere to be tried for "Crimes Against Humanity" - in a Universal, Intergalactic, War Crimes Tribunal court.

Drake also appears to be confused about whether God is a guy or a girl, once in a while, especially back in September, he'd say "or she" when talking about the Creator, but in more recent show he said, when asked by a caller about "the divine masculine" that there is no sex when it comes to spirit. So which is it then? I am of the opinion all matter is female in relation to Spirit, and Spirit is male in relation to matter.

Does Drake know his own gender? This is probably unfounded rumors, but it seemed rather humerous to mention given the thread. http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/drake-kent-bailey-dragon-or-dragqueen/

myconsumer-
club
Post Re: Tolec sounds pretty masculine to me
on: October 21, 2012, 19:00

duality does not exist in the higher dimensions. All is oneness there. No duality means no polarity hence no male and female existing

THEMADHATT-
ER
on: October 22, 2012, 03:46

Margaret Thatcher sounds pretty masculine to me ... by the way, all males started off as females, yes, I'm afraid that, all males, did indeed begin as a female ... It's true. The "default" for humans is female so creation can be anything he/she chooses to be.

Phaedron
Beginner
on: October 23, 2012, 21:49

Life begins female, it doesn't stay that way, and it doesn't change at a whim. I'm not aware of anywhere besides a singularity where duality doesn't exist, at least in some form. I mean the fractal pattern would not exist. There would be no more pairs: no creator and creation, no within and without, not even up and down. Everyone and everything would just be compressed into a singularity. Sounds like the bottomless pit to me. Who is an expert on higher dimensions? It's uncharted untested territory so I don't see why anyone would claim to have a fixed opinion about it.

Good and evil are a fake duality. That is subjective beliefs. There are actions and consequences. Jesus, in the gospel of Thomas, said when you make the two into one you will enter the kingdom. Male and female becoming one, and the age where they are like the angels and obtain eternal life. So yeah, I think theres truth to that. Obviously spirit is spirit and matter is matter, but in this realm we apply everything to male and female. Here and there, up and down, yes and no, past and future, day and night, the two circles of infinity, which are a single bent circle.

THEMADHATT-
ER
on: October 24, 2012, 03:59

As Einstein said ... cold is lack of heat and darkness just lack of light ... singularity is understood as a perspective not a point of view.

Phaedron
Beginner
on: October 24, 2012, 05:12

So woman is lack of man? Or woman does not exist, there are just varying degrees of manliness? Sounds pretty gay to me. "There is no cold" is a perspective / point of view, black hole singularity is a fact. Duality most often refers to good and evil. Infinity is the white and black of all things, often called Duality. I am Gemini, our journey is about learning the wisdom of Infinity. All things exist as pairs, there is nothing that is not a pair. New Science shows Space (Akasha) to be the fifth element. Or if you will say there is existence and non-existence, where the woman or cold represents the nonexistent then to what degree is nothing nothing? To contemplate nothing turns it into something. 0 is both nothing and everything, hole and whole. 00 Infinity is 0 with one sided twisted backwards.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.041 seconds.
Print Friendly