Forum

Welcome to your new Forum!

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Downloading Evidence From My Thumb Drive
nanettemar-
ie
Beginner
Post Downloading Evidence From My Thumb Drive
on: October 25, 2012, 18:03

Trying to download evidence from my thumb drive but the library has a warning, if the usb drive has any virusus it would delete the file, which I wont chance. On that file I have the about 10 page email I wrote Eric Holder Jr. (Attn. General of the U.S.)that I attempted to email several times but the record showed it was not transmitable (I have screen shot). However, the very next day, I received a 50minute phone call, from a very strange Head Deputy of Los Angeles District Attorney of (Organized Crime Department), who refused to record our conversation and told me that the 1st Amendment was about establishing relegion. He sent two policemen to the residence that I was staying at, that same day. I showed one of the officers who seemed interested, a book that was from a M.D. that I saw on Oprah on womans health issues regarding hormones and menopause. In black and white in the book, it read, I would be having adventures with holograms. The officer told me to keep it as evidence. When I arrived at hospital for being 'psychotic', the evaluating doctor asked me if I was "broadcasting". I requested from the main doctor, to prove in a medical book that broadcasting was a clinical term describing paranoid schizopernia. He did not show me as promised. He acutually, refused to allow me another doctor (replacing him). I, not being able to breath and not able to stand up with the medicine he insisted I take and refusing to give me an alternate medicine.

***Another piece of evidence is that my Femal bones that protrude from my pelvis was removed (without scars), during another forced hospitalization. Im currently trying to locate a particular picture clearly showing my protruding Femal bones, which are completely flat now and it has nothing to do with weight gain hiding those bones. Which, I was instructed to examine (telepathically) after they were removed and previously called to notice them as I was laying down exposing them (which the bones are no longer apparent now). Easily to be examined (which the above mentioned doctor refused to examine, as well as another doctor) I have the screen shots as evidence in regard to the right anatomical name of those bones, which where mislabeled on two different websites and also a weird website oddly describing four types of female pelvis's. I'm not a doctor but I thought that there was only one type? At the time, I was telepathically instructed to research this on the internet at one sitting. This and many other numerous hard evidental proof that I am, safe to say who I say I am. No one told me that I was any of those historical names that I mentioned, in my first Post (Oct. 19th). After I mentioned my soul linenage (telepathically) it was substantiated on the web. Then removed from YouTube. I also told them (telepathically) I was Mesopmatanian, as Cleopatra, it was reiterated on YouTube, very shortly, thereafter, removed from the Internet as well. I heard vaguely throughtout my life, like most people, she was Eygptian, Roman or even Greek but when I thought about it... I thought Mesopmatanian. How did I also realize, I was her? Several years prior, there was a picture of me where I thought I looked like Cleopatra. Way before they started to slowly wake me up with telepathy and I realized and even begun to fathom that I even had a soul lineage. I then thought, how do I know how she looked? No one knows how she looked?. It was my very pronounced chin on that particular picture that seemed very familiar to me as myself (Cleopatra VII) in a past life. This was the very first awareness/sign that my body was able to "Morph" but I very much feel like a 'normal' human being. When I first was contacted by telephathy, of course I thought I was going crazy but the voice in my mind, told me, " I was Mary Magdalene, go research it on the Internet". Which I did. To my utter surprise, I saw the spitting image of myself, they told me to compare my drivers license at the time (side to side), next to the illustrated picture depicting Mary Magdalene, exactly the same person!

* I also received recently, very unusual communications from at least three huge companies. I have proof on my phone.. Also, a huge company asking (about two months ago) if I was affilated with a company, by name, "The Mood and Light Co." Which, I tried to start in 1996, as a DBA, with ficticious name and the newspaper listing. In 2010 I saw on the Los Angeles County Registar, my Mood and Light Co. was listed with my name as owner. A few days after which, I checked again and it was no longer on their database, I noticed that the ( new?) policy for business names are on a 5 year renewal plan. This and many other companies and organizations that cant hide, my past pecuiliar dealings with.

A judge during another hospitalization, was making the most crazy freaky faces at me, the court witnesses behind me were stoned faced. Also, coupled with other oddities that time. I really didnt know what was happening to me, I almost thought I was the crazy person but there is just too much evidence to the contrary. Just in case somebody out there gives a damn. Peace and Love, Nanette Marie (Natalia)

P.S. They are totally hacking and changing my food blog, texts and even some of my intellectual properties, really obnoxious!

Phaedron
Beginner
Post Re: Downloading Evidence From My Thumb Drive
on: October 25, 2012, 22:35

Oprah is reptillian.

By the way, Obama is NOT Jesus, but he IS destroying America.

nanettemar-
ie
Beginner
Post Re: Downloading Evidence From My Thumb Drive
on: October 26, 2012, 11:48

Last night I sent a reply, which was removed from my iPad screen. I said, thanks, I think that they might be also hiding humans in the reptilians.

***AMMENDMENT: I really feel that it has to do with your Mind especially, the under-current thoughts, (not the "intended thoughts"/mind control)and Soul, "Dont judge a book by its cover", but it can also be organized that way too.They basically, from what I been told(constantly and consistantly) - divided me (my soul expression, Venus) and used my style. This was supposedly the first greatest sin that created all sin (slavery). Involving My first Union(Union with my first God)who used it for his androgenous companion (soul lineage of the "Ho ('whore') of Babalyon", Lilith, Helen of Troy and someone else that was identified in this incarnation)I dont know if the lineage is confirmed.

Peace and Love,

Nanette Marie (Natalia)

BRAVE FREEDOM

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.
Print Friendly