Forum

Welcome to your new Forum!

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just Was Intercepted With Excruciatingly Detailed Post on: I Am, Mary Magdalene, What happened to Jesus? Who is Jesus Christ? - I Am, Blessed Virgin Mary. - Me, The Pineal Gland.
nanettemar-
ie
Beginner
Post Just Was Intercepted With Excruciatingly Detailed Post on: I Am, Mary Magdalene, What happened to Jesus? Who is Jesus Christ? - I Am, Blessed Virgin Mary. - Me, The Pineal Gland.
on: October 27, 2012, 14:21

Extreme Evil is petty.

P.S. Jesus Christ is my Son.

Jesus (separate from Jesus Christ) is My first husbands' and I, First Born (Son), He is also known as Mars and Ra, and someone who I will refer to as G.S. ( from this physical incarnation), also he has many other names.

Requiring Physical Representive - Of The Good Only, Allied Forces; whatever they call themselves, please.

Peace and Love,

Nanette Marie (Natalia)

BRAVE FREEDOM!!!

Phaedron
Beginner
Post Re: Just Was Intercepted With Excruciatingly Detailed Post on Mary Magdalene, What happened to Jesus?, Who is Jesus Christ? I am Blessed Virgin Mary, Me the Pineal Gland.
on: October 29, 2012, 21:57

I hate to crash the hype party, but it has been proven Jesus
wasn't born of a virgin, and this was added much later.
There were corruptions in Mark and Luke, and there are a
majority of scripture that show he wasn't. The earliest
version of Matthew plainly says Joseph begat Jesus.
Everyone throughout the gospels and in that age knew he was
Josephs paternal son. If he were born of a virgin then he He
would count as strange flesh and could not be the messiah.

Also, Mary did not remain a virgin, and as we reincarnate
(mark 10:29-30) all messages claiming to come from her are not.
Catholics are notorious for making stuff up, vain traditions
and rituals. The "perpetual virginity" of Mary is absurd.

The entity Catholics pray to is not the mother of Jesus anyway,
but is the queen of heaven. The goddess worshipped in witchcraft.
Christianity was about making the two into one: Jew and Pagan.

The New covenant hasn't happened yet (Heb 8, Jeremiah 31:31-34)
Paul did away with the laws, so it became the dark ages of
paganism awaiting the age when those laws are to be restored. Sort
of like the scorpion riding on the swan, the Gospel is spread to
the world as a witness to what happens in the second coming where
Jesus will rebuke many for Lawlessness...

safetalker
Post Re: Just Was Intercepted With Excruciatingly Detailed Post on Mary Magdalene, What happened to Jesus?, Who is Jesus Christ? I am Blessed Virgin Mary, Me the Pineal Gland.
on: October 31, 2012, 17:33

If you want some very interesting reading go to the vatican site and start reading the old Papal Bulls and Papal decrees. They never hid anything since most people will not read over 20 words.

nanettemar-
ie
Beginner
Post Re: Just Was Intercepted With Excruciatingly Detailed Post on: I Am, Mary Magdalene, What happened to Jesus? Who is Jesus Christ? - I Am, Blessed Virgin Mary. - Me, The Pineal Gland.
on: November 14, 2012, 15:59

I really never resonated with the name 'The Blessed Virgin Mary' because I feel that I was stuck in Heaven in my etheric astral "Mother" body to help and comfort the Soul victims (including myself) of this perpetual B.S. of evil reality. I was also told that someone else was placed in my heavenly body for relief, which I dont know the absolute truth about. I feel that it is time for a permanent vacation for the rest of eternity, Love Rules Only (the professional way, by/from/collaborating with well seasoned Humanitarians), From Top (Administration) to bottom (Sacred Earth), "As above so below" (in regards to anchoring "Heaven On Earth")...because if it is possible here, its possible everywhere (The Galactic Community/Kingdom). Love Rules Only - the -real- New World Order! If not, we will be all slaves and no one including evil will ever have peace or comfort, let alone Love - EVER! I was told (2 years ago, Pineally sp.) that even Heaven is messed up now. We all are going to be floating astrally for eternity if we are lucky, in the event that evil rules only! Other civilizations in the Galactic Community will naturally follow suit eventually and perpetually; it would be 'no where to hide' anywhere, unless your in a bunker for Eternity! (and I dont care how designer it is, its miserable!)

Peace and Love

Nanette Marie (Natalia)

Brave Freedom

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.
Print Friendly