Forum

Welcome to your new Forum!

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Drake and Obama
Phaedron
Beginner
Post Drake and Obama
on: November 14, 2012, 00:40

Jesus said "I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven" which in Hebrew is "I beheld satan as Baraq O Bama."
He then said "thank you father for hiding this from the wise, but revealing it to babes"
to his disciples in hebrew. He plainly told us that Obama is the end times satan.

Drake, the dragon, L.O.R.D Dragos, note that dragon is another
name for satan. And Barack Hussein Obama = Sadam Hussein.
This match up is just too perfect. Drake says Obama can change...

I can't decide whose the bigger suckers, Drake or his followers.
Here is a man that has gotten nothing but disinformation from
people he trusted, and that theme will continue. Obama is not a
good guy, hes not going to change. Wake up people. The guy is
ineligible, illegally president because of his birth certificate,
and he is Oprahs black messiah to destroy America. He syncs up
with all the Antichrist stuff. He won the lottery with 666. Hes
rich and powerful and doesn't give a damn about the people. He has
done nothing but mess up the country from the start, and by march
2013 he will force RFID on us.

So......Protestant (Jesuit infiltrated) USA has now chosen a
Muslim and anti christian to rule USA for the 2nd time......look
like he is the BEACON for the Completion of the Jesuit Counter
Reformation !!!! All the terror groups in The Middle East are
controlled by The Jesuit Superior General / SMOM through high
level freemasonry , SMOM Felice Palavincini that controls The
Muslim Brotherhood , and King Juan Carlos that controls King
Abdullah , Al Assad , Mammoud Abbas , Ahmedinejad and the
leaders of these terror groups...

Obama Antichrist - Statue of Liberty modeled after Ishtar

Jesus said "I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven" which in Hebrew is "I beheld satan as Baraq O Bama." He then said "thank you father for hiding this from the wise, but revealing it to babes" to his disciples in hebrew. He plainly told us that Obama is the end times satan.

nanettemar-
ie
Beginner
Post Re: Drake and Obama
on: November 14, 2012, 13:32

I dont think Drake is Satan. However, he -might- have a 'walk in'type of situation, with his consiouness still intact with someone who -might- have a soul affiliation or even soul lineage with that being. I was told and received questionable physical confirmation that -I- was actually married to that being (unbeknowst to me, from the start) and thats why I require assistance, please. Obama: I was told that, he is Mars/Jesus soul linege and I recognized consistantly (in a puzzleling way) his etheric energy (in a familiar way with Pineal). I believe, however, that -they?- might have technology that can be edited so that you receive the soul resonance energy from the subject in question, the way they want you to receive (Pineal Technology - minds eye imagery with EMPATHETIC/EMPATHERIC Sensory involving the five(?) senses, is my definition). I dont know if they really do that or even have the capablity, its questionable, it seems difficult to do. Someone, commented on one of my posts, that Obama was not Jesus but is someone that is bad. It makes sense, -if- he is Mars/Jesus Soul Lineage, that his soul was targeted and may have been a prisoner of this war between duality; good vs. bad (from a very early time, before Humanity) and was compromised and affected, as one might imagine, just look what happens to all our Souldiers, who are under mind control and controlled by sex, drugs and rock and roll, most likely, along with power and money. Or maybe he is just a yuppie, someone who sees evil that is going around and has the mentality that, 'oh well, its not happening to me...I'm taken care of, and/or my family and is apathetic. Or maybe he is just evil, a yuppie that naturally turned into evil (in my book, the million dollar handbag a month club). That fact is, that If you see a homeless person, for instance, and you think/feel that its impossible for that to happen to you, the reality (the macrocosm)of it; allows/supports/advocates? It...and Universe is showing it to you. Therefore, the possiblity of you (the microcosm) within the reality/macrocosm of it - is merely with/within the acceptance of the reality displayed, therefore, sustained that way, by being apathectic along with everyone elses apathy! Draco, is supposedly the accumalation of evil (he didnt start that way, like all of us?) from a being that was the first physical sexual contact (Humanoid male gentailia)partner ever, with me (before God (my first union), and I were to 'reunion'again). This is how it was consistantly described to me, I dont know if it is True or Whole Truth but it makes sense to the whole story of everything told/displayed to me (mostly with telepathy) and I sense it could be true (thru Pineal ability)

Peace and Love,

Nanette Marie (Natalia)

Brave Freedom

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.031 seconds.
Print Friendly